Tuesday, October 25, 2011

The jean jacket









jean jacket, top- American Eagle
leggings-burlington
boots,scarf-charlotte russe


 Hello dolls,
 Wow so sorry I have been gone for so long. I have been so busy lately. I been packing since were moving and its been really crappy out. It has been really cold and rainy lately but today was a pretty sunny day, it was a bit chilly but it was perfect fall weather. I was so excited to get out. I have been stuck at the house packing and haven't had the time to go do much. We didn't do much today, My little family and I went out for lunch and then we stopped at my friends college to go see her! Its so pretty up there so thought it was perfect for pictures. Anyways on another subject, I LOVE this jean jacket. I think is so casual and perfect for this look. Another piece of clothing I believe everyone should have in there closet!

XOXO
  claudia

5 comments:

  1. No worries.. and thanks for the comment.. great pics I love the view x

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute outfit!
    Great blog post and neat blog =) Would you like to follow each other!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just found your blog from Chictopia! I'm definitely following you now! I have a baby too and just got back into my fashion blog. You are so cute! Please check out my blog if you get the chance and follow if you'd like. :)

    ReplyDelete