Friday, March 16, 2012

Feels like Spring


Skirt- Forever 21
blouse- Charlotte Russe
color blocking belt- Forever 21
Nude pumps- Shoe Dazzle
Hello loves,
  Cant believe its been so long since I last blogged. Its been really warm here. It already feels like spring!  I love it! Im so excited for the trends this spring, the bright colors, color blocking and pastel colors. I have been really into the bright colors and color blocking, Im going to wear a lot of bright colors this spring and summer. On another note I just recently purchased this skirt and I'm obsessed with it. Its so comfortable and flowy. You will probably see this skirt alot! I decided to pair it up with a minty color shirt and some blue accessories and then some nude pumps. Hope you guys like it:)

P.S. Sorry about the quality of the pictures, by the time i went out to take them the sun was going down.




No comments:

Post a Comment