Friday, April 6, 2012

Florals and Nudes


-jumper(old) and belt from forever 21
-coach handbag
-nude pumps from shoedazzle


Hello loves,
  Hope you all had a good Friday. The weather has been crazy here. It went from being really warm and hot to really chilly in the mornings and cold nights. Its nuts. I was just getting excited to be wearing all my spring clothes  and i had to go back to wearing winter clothes! ahh . But lately its been getting a little warmer still chilly though. I wore this jumper today in the afternoon but then it got really windy and cold so I had to go throw on some warm clothes.  I really love this jumper. I actually got this jumper last year when I was in Georgia visiting family And i didn't really know how i felt about and i didn't get to wear it at all! I know crazy right. But now I'm in love with it ,specially the floral print of it. Its so comfortable. I love that you can dress it down or up. I'm upset I didn't get to enjoy it as much today because of this weather but once summer comes i definitely will be. Well hope you all have a great night.

XOXO
-Claudia




 

No comments:

Post a Comment